“Thy pleasing spots to which fond memory clings,
Sweet cooling shades, and soft refreshing springs.
And though Fate’s pleas’d to lay their beauties by
In a dark corner of obscurity,
As fair and sweet they bloom’d thy plains among,
As bloom those Edens by the poets sung;
Now all laid waste by Desolation’s hand,
Whose cursed weapons level half the land.”
Helpstone, John Clare (1793-1864)
Please Donate – Help WARD Help Local Communities
- David Wilson Homes’ Plan for 125+ Houses on Green Lane Rawdon LS19
- Conference Message to Eric Pickles: Real Localism – Not ‘Token’ Localism!
- WARD/CPRE Yorkshire Planning Conference Success!
- 125 New Homes Planned in Aireborough on Naylor Jennings Mill Site off Green Lane, Rawdon
- MENSTON: over 300 new homes approved – but it’s not over yet!
- DavidIngham on RED ALERT! WIND TURBINE APPLICATION – MENSTON & GUISELEY!
- email@example.com on RED ALERT! WIND TURBINE APPLICATION – MENSTON & GUISELEY!
- Alan Elsegood on Putting Moral Pressure On Nick Boles
- BurleyLad on Traffic Gridlock – WARD’s response to a ‘Leeds City Council Spokesman’
- RT @AireboroughNF: Consultation on Housing Development, Green Lane Mills (ex Naylor Jennings), 27th April 2013 http://t.co/TrmlnHqUET 3 weeks ago
- RT @MASdesignLeeds: ....economic advantages of contributing to employment for builders and suppliers, clearly outweigh any harm identifi ... 3 months ago
- RT @MASdesignLeeds: Just reading planning appeal allowed by inspectorate in Baildon for a two storey side extension, quotes include... 3 months ago
- Analysis Raises Serious Questions For Leeds’ Housing Targets http://t.co/dIUxE8MQ 3 months ago
- Housing Targets Should Be Based On Solid Evidence; Nick Boles Tells WARD http://t.co/b3ATLDiM 3 months ago